Friday, January 20, 2012

Patagonia R4 Regular Fleece Jacket

I bought the R4 jacket back in 2007 but I had another Marmot fleece to wear that I have traded in for this.

I only really started using the jacket last fall since I had some other jackets - in addition to the Marmot - that I preferred.

People keep asking me how a fleece can be warm but this jacket has some Polartec WindBloc laminate between the mesh on the inside and the fleece on the outside.

I've already used it for skiing and can't complain to it's effectiveness on the slopes.

It definitely works for Colorado winters.

There you go - a commercial endorsement on this mini blog.

No comments:

Exploring ELK (Elastic) Stack for hack-a-thon

At my current gig, our group finally got to do hack-a-thon week and I joined a team project that tied together a few of the technologies I&#...