Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IMapMyRun Nov 11, 2009 12:58 PM in Boulder, Colorado

Went for a mid-day run with colleagues Chris and Carlin from 4001 Discovery Drive.

There are so many great runs from the corner of Colorado and Foothills because there's an abundance of multi-use paths close-by including the Boulder Creek Bike Path.

The weather was great and I was even able to track the run using May My Run software on my IPhone. It's a great piece of software and I can review my run almost immediately after the run.

MapMyRun.com | View IMapMyRun Nov 11, 2009 12:58 PM in Boulder, Colorado

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Exploring ELK (Elastic) Stack for hack-a-thon

At my current gig, our group finally got to do hack-a-thon week and I joined a team project that tied together a few of the technologies I&#...