Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Mount Zirkel - Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend I went to climb Mount Zirkel.

Attendees - besides myself included: Dave, Emily, Tanya and Dave's college friend Colin.

The trip basically lasted through Monday and besides climbing Mount Zirkel we were also able to hang out in Steamboat and go to a local hot springs Sunday night.

For my future notes I did fail to bring some items for the trip that would have made it a little nicer.
  1. Binoculars
  2. Higher ankle support boot although my Keen shoes worked quite well.
  3. Video camera bag since my Canon HV20 seemed to stop working completely due to excessive jostling.
  4. Other snacks besides Clif shots and Clif bars
  5. Blow up pillow
  6. A reminder to myself not to buy Backpackers freeze dried Pad See Yew again

No comments:

Exploring ELK (Elastic) Stack for hack-a-thon

At my current gig, our group finally got to do hack-a-thon week and I joined a team project that tied together a few of the technologies I&#...